Monday, December 22, 2008

I did it, dude!

I received s phone call just now! What a surprise!

I got the job!!!
Starting from 30th December
I am on the cloud nine...Haha~~~Walk in interview really worked
Thanks Ju Ting for telling the vacancy... also Grace, my driver for tumpang me this lompang queen

*Happy* Most of us finally got the job... For those who are still in their idle pursuit, gambateh you will get the job soon...

Problem coming now...
How am I going to decline Xiao Tai Yang if~~~~ they want to use me... (muka tembok, like many employers want to hire me. Hehe!)
What reason should I give that Jiang Lao Shi???
I don't want to spoil my image.. the one who want to become teacher and said have enthusiasm in teaching in early childhood... HAHA

4 comments:

ladybird said...

congrats gal!

Miss Nobody said...

i told you you gonna get it lar for sure =)

aih dun care about jiang lao shi lar,
just tell her my family very poor i need money badly hahahaha

okay jz kidding

Paradize said...

heyo, congratz n jia you o!
btw wat job u got??

CHerYL said...

at Popular...