Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My H·O·L·I·D·A·Y

Hope against hope that my result not as that lame as I predicted*
08 papers really out of my expectation. Esp. chemistry! I herad my cousin said her Jit Sin's teacher said PA1 also got many mistakes, where about 3 questions didn't have answer.

Organize my thought on further studies*
I can feel the mounting pressure on deciding my future - course to further study. Omg, it has been such a dilemma for me... my mind went blank every time I think about this matter...From now onwards, I just can't let my mind still in the air. I have to make my vital decision as soon as possible and not to end up with anxiety and remorse after getting the result. Hnmm, yes! I can do it!

Looking for a part-time job*
This is compulsory for most of the STPM-leavers, right? Staying at home / Fun = $??? exit ; $ 0.00 enter. So, why not working temporarily? Working at least $$$ enter my pocket. ^^
Anyone here, interested in being a part-time teacher?

Improving my English and vocabulary*
Since 16th July, I have thrown away my MUET, forgotten my grammar, vocab and writing... Now, feel like sucks with my current English. Take time to enhance my ability on it. Maybe foreign languages like Japanese, Spanish as well...

Diversify my interests and hobbies*
Idling my holiday at home made me realize that indeed I didn't have many hobbies or interest, other than playing badminton, watching TV, networking and sleeping. At the present time, I should explore more interesting pursuits. Hmnn~~ Artistic activity not bad!

Alteration in progress...*
Hehe, I want to change myself... not mentally but also physically... I want my hair to... my face to... my style...appearance...newlook... of course, no plastic surgery la... my attitude towards siblings should be improved... etc. Haha, SECRET. still on planning.

Yearning for 'past tense' in old school, teachers and also fellow friends as well *
Usually, friends seldom keep in touch after schooling days. Even got, when time flies, we also won't just like old time that we used to so close together. Making noise at classroom, eating there and here..All we did it together! Ohhh, I miss that moment!!! Somebody will ask me to shut up whenever I "chiza" or sing at class or laughing non-stop...Hahaha. Lastly, keep in touch, friends.

p/s :I am sure our friendship that we build together for this 6 1/2 or 1 and a half years wouldn't be that fragile.

2 comments:

Z said...

wow.. ur eng still so GOOD!!! mine i think i return back to maria, mr Ho o even Miss Lim hahaha....

p/s : YOU JIE YOU HUAN, ZHAI JIE BU NAN MA... hahahahha
(sorry, no chinese star could be use, so..... translate ba)

CHerYL said...

your chinese's standard still remain da same ^^ But my translation's standard is good too
有借有还,再借不难