Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Briefing

While my friends exult in celebrating their own version of new year at Thousand Taste...
Me, ...... busy blogging this page with my fatigue body lo. Alamak!

OK, I want to continue my long term story... I know it wasn't any special about it. Just for sharing. Hope you all give me an applause. Haha. The title is " An Ordinary Popular Girl" ... I start crapping already lol

I was 15 minutes late today~~~ Fortunately, I phoned the office. Otherwise, sure kena potong gaji. Maybank la is the culprit! Damn slow de banking process. I was so 38. I don't even know the way of using ATM card for $50 cash depositing. What made me shame is when the aunty behind me taught me which button to press. Paiseh........

//
Let me introduce my colleague, Ming Hui, 2 years younger than me, it means she also waiting for her SPM result. She has a cute personality. ^^ 100% an extrovert person. However, when I asked which school she's from. She felt a bit paiseh in return and answered "Bandar~~". Haiz..... Bandar not a good school? Nothing to shame about, right?

New discover, guys!!! I do find out something while working. In many occasions, when I said I am from Ibrahim, I'll get a weird response. Impressed remarks! ( Ibrahim arr! Ooo... ) For the first time, I feel proud of this word and this word has its own hidden value!

Another colleague who lead me called Fiza, 2 years older than me. What surprised me is she have been working there for 7 years long. The record holder for the longest ever working staff is Miss Yan Zhu, the cashier, 10 years of working experience since the bookstore has been set up in CS. The only one branch in Kedah!

Today, I wipe 3 column of magazine's racks, including its glass pieces which are hard to handle. ZIP-ing... ZIP-ing...again. I think I have a knack to do house-keeping even just after 2 days of training.
All the staffs were firing on all cylinders. ( Act. not all, just a few, and one is me ) Workers here really expert in " makan ular " especially those are different from me. Always asked me to walk to toilet to change water and wipe all the things. Fine, I hold my discontent! I know I am new here! As the clock point to 9.30 pm... no no no, it's before that time, they'll rush to pack their belongings and try to drive away the customers.

That's all for today. Lazy to elaborate already..... Zzz

oya, before I forget...






*** HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 ***


2 comments:

Alic3 said...

happy new year 2009 too!!!

Unknown said...

got cctv cant steal the book... sob sob.... happy new year anyway!!