Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My First Day

Oooo... finally... Lee Hom's song really nice!

TODAY IS THE DAY

Woke up at 9.30am: did my morning ablutions and had a simple breakfast- coffee + biscuits nia...
Mum bought me a pack of nasi lemak to be eaten there.

10.40am: reached the door of Popular. Met 2 staff there. ( lazy to talk to them, but a girl quite nice to me, she asked: You're... ; Me: Ooo, me ah, new staff here. ^^ ) haha, quite wuliao to write this.

After I entered the office.......Ask me to sit down. ( I didn't know why I am that polite and kekqi; mana pi my "xiao" pattern? Hah, I left it at home. )
Nah.... wo de ma ya, so many forms to fill up! Damn long the personal information. 6 pages u know!
Then, EPF form~~~ I got it. Aiya, My income is going to be less than expected!
I have to open a new bank account asap. Maybank de. Problem came cos I didn't own one. I was working and how to apply for the account. Recess? Time was not ample for me. There's a long queue. Damn, Find the way out later!

Tell you what, there're 3 Miss Lim there. One is AOH, one is HR and another is me lo. But they don't call me Miss Lim nor Yan Chuan... Is ah YAN. You know why? Yan Chuan is hard to remember for them? ( Shit, how come ? 2 words only lo )
Then ah Chuan also can't. It belongs to another person edi la. Haha, "ah Chuan" seems to be so popular lih! Actually, I have been thinking of whether want to move my "Cheryl" out. Hehe. Easy what!

Ok now, come to my working progress... Met who today? Many!
First of all, Zoey lo. She came for me, after Master Choo-ing. ^^ Thanks for the visit, girl! Help to cope my brief loneliness and also boredom.
Then, seniors, Sin Min's, and even my bro's gf... all "lai qu cong cong"

Oh ya, forger to tell you. I worked at Englisg department. No doubt, I can see many interesting novels there. SEE only not READ oo!! Just enjoy the cover of the book! Read only during recess time. If I peep for any book, sure KENA! There're lots of CCTV there! Watching at me every second. ( it becomes not fun right? can't read any )

Today, I am really in "LUCK". I have to wipe all the corners of the racks, ( whole department racks ) by using ZIP, a kind of dishes cleansing shampoo! I had been in and out of toilets for don't know how many times, washing the clothes and carrying the stupid ugly blue pail.

XXXXXXXX

One thing I have to keep in mind all the time, ie watch out for the thieves! A book theft! And of coursem arranging the books is my resposibility too. Whenever customers ask me to look for something, I must obey to them. For sure, I am a rookie. So, I always seek for others help today. Lame!

There's endless story even I just went for 1st day of work. Tell you guys other interesting incident next time! Maybe tomorrow.

p/s: I off this Saturday, pals.

4 comments:

ladybird said...

Hahaha yc :)

Z said...

nice post.. details but not too long post... wakakaka...

wei, i gt something wanna discuss wif u. when u r free, msg me... hahaa

~yq~ said...

will find one day to visit u there..=) enjoy ur working lor..
happy new year yea!

Miss Nobody said...

YC good! I can call u to help me order novels! yea yea yea