Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Working Experience

--------------------------------------------------------------------

** 30.12.2008_Tuesday_10.40am **


By the way, tomorrow I will start my job in Central Sq. -my second job after being a rookie in 2007. Hope everything runs smoothly and my working period will stand for a least 4 or 5 months? hopefully I wouldn't behave like last time, which I only worked for 2 months. Haha. I acknowledged it that I can't restrain my impatience working in boring and monotonous environment.

Working indeed is a worthwhile experience, why? It made me aware of spending money is just a piece of cake; earning money is hard and not as easy as you thought of. Also, when one works outside, we will simply learn the way to spend economically, especially when eating during recess time. My principle ~ "Eat as cheaper as I could".

Last time, I used to eat bread from Fairy and Maggie Hot Cup for incessant days of a week. When comes to dinner time, I prefer to tie up my stomach and bare until I reached home, then only I eat my house's cook. I know this is ridiculous, but it's a Hobson's choice for me with my
mean income... I have to control myself. Another situation I have to face - eating in loneliness. It just made me awkward whenever i eat at any outlet, sitting alone there, pretend like enjoying my meal, sometimes I have a feeling that somebody that walked pass me take a pitiful glance on me. TT

Ok, Tomorrow- a brand new day, a brand new hope for me!!! ( sounds like very happy to go for work is it? )


**waiting for tomorrow**

30.12.2008_Tuesday_10.40am

ZzzzzZzzz

------------------------------------------------


To be continued...~~~

No comments: