Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Miscellany of life

My kolej's view
the only boys' block, Delima.






night view



My room



***

Malam Tunas Budaya






Annual Malam Tunas Budaya at Dewan Besar -
Me, Zhen Hui and Pei Zhen (her complexion is not that dark) XD

all colleges performed very well, singing+dancing+banding in the conjunction of the theme: Satu Malaysia..... at last, K17 won the overall performance. This prove that our "future doctors and pharmacist" are quite talented in entertaining ppl too.
***

K6's idol night




I am acting as JU-ON at the a comedy drama sketch
Proudly to annouce that we got second as a team in the K6's idol competition





From the night onwards, many of my collegemates call me JU-ON
and I am quite bo syok about that.

***


The girl on the right is the student from Iran called Sama
and the center one is my "first" friend after entering U, Lulu.
Both of them are HRD students.

We were having our formation-marching match and senam seni at Bukit Ekspo

K12 won the match.
K5 won the cheers


5 comments:

TheBeerCrusader said...

wow.... that one real good Ju Onn !!

ladybird said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

You know what,I can't stop laughing when I look at your JU-ON pics!

By the way your rooms like nice =)

TheBeerCrusader said...

Ah Yan mana ur bed??

TheBeerCrusader said...

swt I'm sc here not wan zi yi

CHerYL said...

okok will extra post my bed for u to look at it haha