Sunday, February 8, 2015

Here's my beef

The impending one-week-factory-visit to Bangladesh get postponed until further notice due to the strike happened and it's just getting serious.  Further delayed aka prolonged mental-torture...

Thought of departing this Sunday morning, at least can get rid of works here. Ended up with phone calls...

Saturday, morning - received a sudden call from one of my inspectors: "Miss, the crab all underweight!". "Underweight how much? What's the spec?" "20-60g, Miss. Now checking get around 10-17g. Sangat-sangat kecil. Yesterday ok." "Okay, can you ask sv to get the new lot to try on?" "Miss no other lot already."..... After all the mess in communication, I have to say once again, I have been bullshitted by them again. THERE'S OTHER SIZE. Problem-solving just failed! Fortunately, Miss Yao and Mr Ng just helped a lot. Bien, muchas gracias!.

Saturday, night - a call again. "Miss, A tak mai. Dia cakap dia nak resign!" "What? He didn't tell me about this!" "Boleh tak saya minta D untuk datang malam esok?" "Ok, I akan cari keluar A pasal ini, meanwhile I akan bagi tau D untuk kerja shift malam esok." What the hell!!!  Bad century of people. So irresponsible! I... I.. must get the shit on my eyes the moment I confirmed you! Lesson learnt!

Sunday, morning - Congratulate me. I managed to wake up early again. Thanks to the 3rd call of the weekend. Yet, I still need to cater on it. One inspector cannot take care of two lines at the same time. I gotta admit it's hard to do so, off the record. I shall put up a plan to count on the efficiency of each inspector soon! IT HAS TO BE! 

Sunday, late morning - 4th call! Trivial one. I thought it was a urgent case that somebody indeed asked my inspector is the mega sales still on? Hello, it just held for 3 days, and it's already ended. Your support is much appreciated. 

In future, whenever I heard the phone rings early in the morning, it will definitely get on my nerves!
What again?!

3 comments:

~yq~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~yq~ said...

Sorry accidentally deleted my comment. So end up you still didn't go to Bangladesh yet?
And salute you for the ridiculous phone calls during precious weekend.. @@

Miss Nobody said...

Walao really crazy leh. Ask them to solve it themselves!!! so need to go for interview?