Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dark clouds go away

I feel awful when reading someone's emotional posts, especially when I am (was) having mine. Going through the rough patch isn't easy, and it makes you feel like forever in it. Nobody could really help you out, besides giving abundance of advice and support.

Things are growing harder as we grow up. Just like the dark cloud: when it grows bigger and saturated with water vapour, eventually it will rain; after raining, there will be rainbows, sunlight and fresh air. And the cycle goes again, and again. Well, this is life! Every cloud has a silver lining though...
Photo credit to sOulsurfing

For the last few weeks, I had been so tensed up with the food project that it took me like forever to complete it. It consumed me for a day just to finish a table! Too much to say...

Sometimes I feel like I am just a moron for taking such a long time to complete a tiny part of a task, while someone can just finish it all within six hours at the eleventh hour.
"Power of doing at last minute"? It could be~

But, I just know myself fairly well that I think of almost every possible drawback in details while writing every sentence in my project. Perfection, fussy, or just knocking myself out?

Arrgh, forget the negative part... who cares~

Finally, after working on all cylinders, I I I I just FINISHED IT.... Finished but haven't complete it. Next week, I will kick your ass *hopefully*
I create a false factory like a boss, sure I am going to give the best of  mine, it could be my dream comes true one day. Hah!

Creameo please be alive~

1 comment:

Red Star Fish said...

then i would be one of holder or employee...haha, it will not be jz a dream, i believe!!!