Thursday, June 28, 2012

A kind girl: that's ME

I have to say I am really really a kind-hearted girl. Why? Coz I am too nice to accept my supervisor's request in fetching her to breast-feed her son daily.

Here's the thoughts:
Thinking negatively: Why am I suppose to fetch her? Because she is the one who supervise me in internship? She could call her hubby to fetch her instead. Is my car's fuel too much to spend nowhere?

Thinking positively: It's just a stop-off at a taman on the way. Since I have to go out for lunch everyday, it should not be a problem for me to fetch her to the house. Moreover, she will treat me a dollar fruits - jambu batu or mango in return even though I am paiseh to get it...

But, I think I deserve it: I mean the free fruits. Wahahahaha.

6 comments:

ladybird said...

wah you are really kind. thumbs up!!!

CHerYL said...

did not know you still active in blogger

Miss Nobody said...

ei...i gt comment why dun hv 1 ==

CHerYL said...

i commented in yq's b4 also same thing happened...

Alic3 said...

since when you active balik de?

CHerYL said...

feel cool to blog again.