Saturday, November 10, 2007

It never rains, but it pours

Yesterday, family and i went to BM... Once my dad locked up all the doors and prepared to drive off, he told us that he forgot to bring along all the master keys... OMG
"How are we going to enter the house later....!!!" It's all my dad's fault.
You know how my dad solve the problem...AGAIN? He simply climb up to the roof and tried to break into the house through the window...( this is not the 1st time he did this... I count this as the 3rd time...what such a absent-minded dad )
After dealing with the problem, my dad asked me to drive. On the way to Jambatan Merdeka, there was a block by JPJ. I didn't know what was going on and why a police asked me to park the car beside the road...I was very nervous at the moment the police came and knocked at my window, asking me for my driving license. OMG, I knew it.. I got the summons!
Suddenly all my family members from the back seat started to blame at me for speeding, kononnya... I just denied it... My father got angry too, but he's still willing to help me to negotiate with the police. Just within 3 minutes, my dad had settled the stuff for me... ( thank you dad, otherwise I'll be demerited )
I asked my dad why I was penalized. He said I hadn't stopped the car when the police ask me to do so during the block... and one of the polices thought I want to knock at him when I drove the car to the side... "
What the hell... I'll only admit the former one. Actually, I am not trying to "escape" from them... The moment i saw them I have already slowed down my car...But I stepped out of line. Maybe they thought I should stop the car just right before the point they was standing... It's a palpable mistake I have made in front the JPJ... ( the latter one - nonsense... why I want to kill you since I don't even know you, man... You thought I want to go to jail meh, xiao...)

4 comments:

ladybird said...

Walau....yc you very 'hou yeh'!!
Next time drive carefully ya.Haha...:]

Unknown said...

Muahahah
I got my license so long never got any summon yet... hahahah
anyway i din drive for a long time d...

CHerYL said...

wei, i didn't get summons la... the police had given another chance...thank god.

Z said...

hahah.. yea la. he oso siao one. y u wanna kill him pulak... o, yc u looked not a pretty good ones?? hahahhahahaha=) jk..
Be more carefull next time.. hehe