Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Bless the wretched person

Once again...Happy Chinese New Year lo...it is the Rat's year. I still remembered where was I and what I did in the last year's eve...Hah, I was working at that moment... but fortunately i was allowed to go back on time to have the reunion dinner with my beloved family. It means a lot to me. I think nothing is important than to be stay together with family at CNY's eve.

Talking about "reunion", I recall an cny ad by Petronas. I just watched it yesterday at TV2. At the initial part of the ad, I wondered what is the ad about... after a few seconds, only I realized it is a 2008 CNY's ad. As I finished watching, a tear rolled down my cheek. You might not believe in me, to such an extent that the ad is so touching, to me.

It is a sob-story: a chinese orphan ( got a name, but i forgot d )who was neglected by his family, couldn't enjoy the reunion dinner with his really own parents. At school, the last day of the school before holidays, the art's teacher asked the pupils to draw out the reunion dinner ( 团圆饭)that they wish to have at home. Sadly, only he couldn't draw out. He get scolded by the teacher for not fufiling the draw. After the school is dimissed, everyone is waiting for their parents to pick them up and go home. All of his friends go back already as the time is late, and just leave the orphan lonely at the seating. The orphan cries when his guardian ( an Indian lady ) come to fetch him. To be the first viewer, I only know the boy is an orphan at the end of the ad. He is going back his home-Rumah Anak Yatim...

Indeed, the ad made me comprehend how fortunate am I in this world. Hopefully, the orphans in the orphanges will have their own Happy Chinese New Year and good prospects!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all pertonas's ad.I wanna post the commercial too but couldn't find it on youtube....

Miss Nobody said...

YES!! ITS SO TOUCHING OMG I OSO...
NEARLY CRIED.
AND YOU KNOW a young teenager wrote this script bcz he just lost his mom last cny...
thumbs up petronas

CHerYL said...

thank god...got a person so "gan xing" just like me...hah...

Z said...

hey, however, i only can understand wats de advertisement about at de end...

guess wat, the lil boy looked so innocent with like i-donno-anything smile on him... But actually he's feeling sad and juz gt to cry when he sees the lady guardian...

So, appreciate wat we hv...