Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Kismet...in future

Where is my future? my further education...my career...Arghhhh... I keep on asking deep in my heart core... But, I still couldn't get a concrete answer saying that "YES, i can see it or maybe soon..."

At this period of time, my mind is blank like a white paper. I don't really realize which pathways should be taken and which roads shouldn't be chosen. I am aware that nobody can make decision on behalf me but I am just not well-prepared to make a wise choice yet. Maybe I shall just think of these headache's stuff after my Big Deal with the p.e-STPM. Even if I make my mind now, I think I may change it again and again within these 6 months.

Why my friends start over these now? discussing of scholarships, course that matter, study abroad, Singapore, Japan, Local U...blablabla... That's a load of my mind. And I keep sheering away the topics from myself. Actually, I am not availing myself a lot to the knowledge of further study like the minimum requirement of certain courses and the institutes that offering similar course. That's why I am a lil bit scared now... Nvm, from now onwards, I shall keep abreast with all these. Hopefully, I am not too late...

I can still recall my life in primary school..." What is your ambition, Yan Chuan? ". Then , I were proud to response: " I want to become a teacher, teacher." seems like very honoured to be a teacher ya? Haha, I can't believe it, every year whenever new teachers asked me about my ambition. The answer will be all the same-TEACHER.
For once, I had been very sure and confident that I wouldn't change my ambition even after I enter U and this will be my career for my rest of life. Nevertheless, as I keep maturing, my mind had changed. My thought is I don't want to limit myself just in this field. Perhaps, I might have greater potential to develop my characteristic in other arena. I should be upsizing my goal and become more ambitious.
Hey, I am not saying that teacher ain't good as a career. Possibly, in someday, you might hear somebody might call me "Good Morning, Missy!"...who knows?

So, determine our route wisely for the sake to the avenue of success...

3 comments:

ladybird said...

A meaningful post....I like it :)

Monash Hostellite Committee said...

juz believe in ur self....teacher is nto bad...if money side...tuition is very good....scholarship well is better to apply now or plan well

~yq~ said...

well,in this age we really have to make lots of decision..i was once struggling hard like u too,n i know it's not feeling good,n also kinda disturbing..
u r right,nobody can make the decision on behalf us..so,just choose one n make it the best pathway of others..there is no so-called 'the best option' unless u have gone through it n make it the best..at least this is what i learnt after the last struggle about my future..
support u always yea..jia you!