Friday, September 26, 2008

It's Unfair!

OK, old issue was coming again... Cheating at exam, this time was STPM Trial. I am wordless now since most of my classmates who did that got the "good" result. You must be complacent to achieve this. But, I call this sxxx coz it wasn't very proud for YOU to get this result through improper way, friends! Somehow, being astray to attain your goal just make me look down at you all the way, you didn't deserve our respect at all...! I just can't endure this kind of attitude. I can say that only remain half of us are totally honest in the exam. Techniques they used are so keng to the extent that even toilet has become one of the accomplice. Honesty ain't praise-worthy. As long as you get the good result, all the things happened during exams are meaningless......

1 comment:

Z said...

r u sure still got HALF who are not doing? huh?...
suan liao la... hahaaaa