Sunday, September 13, 2009

Give something off my chest

Last time, she seldom greets me, I tend to greet her.

Now, she dislikes or lazy to greet me.


So, I do the same way around – LAZY to greet her. Not “Hai” or “Hello” word between both of us…


It is an aftermath of “being frank”.


The other day, I was coming back from co-cu at 11pm, washing my sportswear and hanging it at my room just as usual. Then all of the sudden she came back and confronted me, requesting me (politely) to dry my clothes at pantry with reason that she doesn’t like the humidity of the room… I was like =.=”’ You also hang your clothes at room LAAAAAA. Why you can and I can’t?


OIC, the answer is mine are damper than yours right, so you dislike it. Wei, I didn’t let the water dripping from my clothes lih.
And what’s wrong with the humidity lih? I didn’t feel any humid air inside wor, Jen! My clothes won’t affect much the humidity LAL. Plus you are still young, doesn’t have 风湿病.


All these time, I hang my damp clothes at room; you step your wet toilet sandals into room, you didn’t say a word and I didn’t grouse any. Why now only you request me to do that? And in what position you are asking me to do that?


I was indeed reluctant to agree with her. But what should I say other than say OK wor. ( Alright, I have already promised to follow her whim from now onwards. End of arguement! )


Just to tell you a fact that all my course mates and their roommates hang their clothes at room as the pantry is the “authorized place” for Malays to hang their clothes. So, Chinese will rather choose to hang at their room…. One more thing, they don't step their shoes into the room one.



Thus, after she gave out her discontent to me, I also told her candidly that I dislike her to step over my boundary with her worn + unhygienic sandals. I couldn't believe it, I gave it off my chest eventually after bearing it for nearly 3 months.

(Why I mentioned boundary? This is because I have placed a clothes hamper at the middle of room. so to indicate her not to tread over my line. But she seemed to didn't get it at all.... )


However, she retorted me that she has the same habit at her house. SWEAT, here is not your house lih? I interupted her further excuse immeadiately. Coz I was damn hot that time.


Wth....How come I got this kind of peculiar roommate de li?...............

I have to bear her for another semester.....Tell me how to bear her?

Or somebody want to exchange roommate with me?

5 comments:

Scamille said...

Calm down Ah Yan..
And..CHEERS!!!!
Jia you Jia you!!!
When u really cannot tahan liao,CONFRONT her!!!!

Unknown said...

malay roommate....

Z said...

Malay roommate? I tot is chinese one?

Hey Cheryl. I can't imagine you're facing this problem also. Indeed, me too, yeah, I don't have to confront any roommate. But all the mates on same floor de r not close with me. I'm like all alone. Always. But then. I'm trying to get use to it. So, I wish u luck also in this problem. Coz I know how you feel when you say 'how I gonna go through this sem."... Add oil!

Z said...

Malay roommate? I tot is chinese one?

Hey Cheryl. I can't imagine you're facing this problem also. Indeed, me too, yeah, I don't have to confront any roommate. But all the mates on same floor de r not close with me. I'm like all alone. Always. But then. I'm trying to get use to it. So, I wish u luck also in this problem. Coz I know how you feel when you say 'how I gonna go through this sem."... Add oil!

CHerYL said...

Indeed I hav tried to ignore her. But, is it OK if you din talk to ur roommate in ur room? Feel like weird.

She is not a malay... she is Chinese, a Sarawakian.
Zoey, u din hv any roommate? Syoknya. u too add oil! Go thru all the predicament.