Monday, September 23, 2013

Simply not ordinary cherry

Please... Please... Learn to pronounce CHERYL! Che~~ryl~~ Is share-rel lahhhh. Definitely NOT CHERRY!!! Gotta put a L after it. I didn't know since when I named after myself a fruit name, although kind of cute name for me according to colleagues. Buek~
Two person wanna speak to Cherry today. And I was the one who answered them with "Huh?! Who?", w/o expecting they were suppose looking for me--Cheryl instead! Ended up I concede to them: Yes, I am. But I am Miss Lim. Fuh, totally abandoned my Cheryl, letting them Cherry me... How come my adorable Cheryl has become some sort of by-product of cherry's awkwardness.
There's reason why I don't call myself Cheryl, but I do write myself as Cheryl in email, which led to the situation above, because... My manager is SHARON. Try to call Sharon and Cheryl, in quick... Two will answer u.
Now they address me as Ms Lim, which I found also like calling Christean (collegue) in murmuring. Arghh. YC ME lahhh!
Another thing, one of my collegues so likes to 'funny' Daphne (another colleague). Pun intended. This is due to her mouth-slipped 'phanie' syndrome. U know... Stephanie (collegue too), Tiffany, etc. So she always DAPHANIE Daphne, even trained by several times!
Funny collegues with still-okay Monday blue.@@

2 comments:

Red Star Fish said...

seems like powerpuff girl team! haha, i still prefer yc.

ChEn hui said...

Funny stuffs in workplace..LOL I like chuan whatsoever :P