Monday, August 18, 2008

By Contraries...

Damn disappointed and sad today... 17 August, a day what to call in the history which Malaysia couldn't make it at the end of the day... T.T
Chong Wei has defeated in easy way by Lin Dan, a super pill! Straight sets, 21-12 ; 21-8 just in less than an hour. I thought they would play in the rubber. But, Lin Dan performance was flawless. Haiz......
What an unlimited regretting to Lee in this Olympics. So are the Malaysian...
After the only piece of gold has flown away, Lee still possesses a Silver, and that is the ultimate medal I think until the games last... for Malaysia. It's count as a good achievement, compared to last Olympics.
Anyway, Lee has given his best shot. I think Noise and Pressure are the culprits !!! They seemed to be OOC... and Lee was UHP while remained at 0 score for quite a long time.
Never mind, Let it away and try again next time!
I still support u to the end!

2 comments:

~yq~ said...

me 2 me 2..i support him till the end..know what?some of my college seniors changed to be lin dan's supporters after the first game ar..kek si lor..

CHerYL said...

haha, yiqing... We have been long time no playing badminton together...
actually, we should salute LinDan for being unbeatable...