Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Don't Know What To Say

I really don't know what to say about the things I had done today... So to call it "stupid" or "naive"?
Talk about others... Today, what a dramatic and exciting debate we had during MUET...! Government vs. Opposition. Miao Pin, Jian Hao and I was as the opposition. Versus Choo, Daneesh and Nanthini as the government...Title is "Sucessful People Have To Be Patient" Guess who won? Of course was not us... It's them!
It's nothing about the lost. The main point was the different expression and the "argument" we have get through the debate. The debate was like a little bit scary, since my opponent was being so aggressive and we are almost getting annoyed with each other.... To Simplify it, it was a shooting session...! I have been shoot for the most and remained speechless. I am poor in shooting back ppl. I mean in this case la. Haha. Just like what Kathy said: " why so serious? " Ya, why? Maybe the problem is we as the debater is not serious enough while debuting people...

No comments: