Sunday, August 3, 2008

It Should Be Better...

I was really under the impression that it would be better than I expected for all my friends especially Alice them all had well-planned for quite some time. I mean not a very long time, but at least more than 5 days, spent on planning this surprise for our "Sou Xin Gong".
However, wait I am not trying to throw the wet blanket and I am not saying that the surprise was not good enough, it's just lack of something... what we call the participation of all F6 fellow friends. Thought of everybody will present themselves. But then at last, some cant go because of their reasons respectively.
Haha, never mind still got a group of people celebrates with Yap what... Don't know whether he got the surprise from us or not, OR he has already known this 'underground' ideas from the beginning...I love the idea of collection of friends' wishes. I want to know this idea originated from who? In a nutshell, before the clock points to 0000, I would like to give my wish once again to Yap, a person who has the name like me - ah Chuan... just has no "GOLD" in his name... A Very "HAPPY happy Birthday"...

1 comment:

落叶 said...

thx for everything.. although im blur about the front part..