Friday, May 1, 2009

Why appeal?

I should have known this outcome...


Yesterday, I finally received my appeal letter from mpm after have been waiting anxiously for 4 days.
There is zero changes to my result. And my dad's 100 ringgit have just gone like throwing into the sea water. The content of the letter is briefly stated: " Your result is betul, tepat dan adil. Keputusan ini adalah muktamd" That's all...fullstop.
What an eyesore to me of that sentence ;3


So what? I happened to appeal for my result as I am not contented with mine. 50 ringgit per paper. I am willing to pay them to remark my papers. But eventually it seemed like to no avail. I doubt their competence as markers. Why there is no transparency in the examination board. Show me the proof! Don't burn my papers yet. I want to have a look at my mistakes that I have done in red ink on my papers. [ha ha, just grumbling]


Frankly to say, on the other day I was appalled at the prospect of having my slip in my hands.
Just couldn't believe the alphabets that appeared before my eyes.
Oh my! Everyone has their own targets in their hearts. When you couldn't hit yours, you would be definitely disappointed. That's what have happened to me.


Sometimes,
Your usual performance in the class isn't equivalent to your measurement in the examination hall.


Ya ya, just blame myself for not trying my best that time.
Lazy is the culprit.
Procrastination is the accomplice.
That's right...


OK, fine.
Back to the present time, I shall feel gratitude for embracing all this.
As the sayings goes:
Every cloud has a silver lining.



3 comments:

~yq~ said...

appeal because it is a hope,there is always hope in life..
the result of appeal is out of ur control,but at least u have tried till end to fight for it..=)
i wish that my paper can be remarked too.....at least it means a hope..

CHerYL said...

no regret also la.
just as what u had said... thx

Alic3 said...

如果RM100能换取你的遗憾,那绝对是值得的。(=