Friday, May 15, 2009

Today is my day

Every year, ever since I was studying in secondary school, my very own day would most probably crash up with my mid-term exams, bar none.

So, I barely had a celebration on it. "Study hardly" was my motto to get through the 0000 time on 15th of May. My 'fake' hand phone alerted me each time I wanted to concentrate on my studies. This was such a distraction to me as I was chasing after the time - doing the heil mary. However, I felt the warmest greetings and regards from my friends, especially those who were brainstorming over the night just like me. On the next day, it would be my nervous plus excitement day in answering the papers...
Even though, friends of my sometimes would have had a little and simple celebration for me after the exams, I felt it was just contented to me. I didn't demand more than that.

I really meant it because among my family members, we seldom have all this kind of stuff. My family concept is that birthday ain't need to boast about, it's just a trivial day. Thus, my mum's and dad's birthday, mother's or father's day aren't my family's tradition to have big fun on it, even if I got an intention to do something about it. To them, gratefulness from their children is just ample as the greatest gift...

I am not a person who have a tendency to show up how I feel at once.

Today, My life in this world began exactly 20 years ago!!!
It dawned on me that tonight was the first time all the years that a gang of peers had held me a very 'standard' and 'enjoyable' party. I was astonised. For the first time, it made me felt like "I can also be a lime light".
Haha... my adorable friends... don't ever chuckle at my confessions. =P

It was a special day in the year, yet at the same time it was an absolutely ordinary day....

This year, a year of determining the future route. After that, we might be respectively going through our brand new journey, in starting the dawn of the new life for the sake to succeed in the coming days....
"An abiding friendship" is the only pharse that we could cast to each other as to wish that we wouldn't forget the days we had been going through together...
Arguments, offences, cold-wars, hapiness, exicitement, struggles, compromises.... all these blended and complicated feelings that we had possessed previously have become past tenses...
From now on, let's envisage our future bravely...... Yeah~~~

No comments: