Saturday, December 15, 2012

A song to reminisce...

残旧的教室蓝白色的制服, 陪我们度过了五年的岁月...

It's definitely a song to reminisce my five-year-secondary-school-life, or to be more exact it was 1826 days. A five-year-old song, lots of memories, laughter, craziness,and also last but not least our "youth"and "voice" to remember....XD
 

HAHAHAHAHA - my first reponse while watching this epic video.
Anyway, the video brings me back to that precious moment, triggers my emotions, lots of touching scenes...
Sometimes we might feel "hardly" to accept the old-self,
at the end of the day I just have to admit, it was the "old-self" that delivered us the gleeful faces, laughter and brought us to the present, created who you are now...

Friends, do you miss each others since the old days?

Credits to the artcreator329, the lyrics writers for me to have this reminiscence.
Much love and appreciation from here. <3 p="p">

No comments: