Saturday, January 19, 2013

"watch" this Nasi Lemak

Lunch time, starving now... and suddenly crave for the Bumbung's Nasi Lemak.

I was brought by my friends to dine this I-would-call "Fast" Nasi Lemak at Seapark.
"Fast" in the case of Fast Food as they have their really systematic way (according to a friend of mine) to prepare all these nasi lemak, continual cooking due to the incessant stream of customers.
Their business are quite "amazing" as you can see the seats are spread along the backstreet and also other shop-lot's corridors.
4.5 bucks to taste this nasi lemak with their peculiarity - spiced fried-chicken. (really heavy-spiced for me)

drooling over the photo

Hope to eat this as my lunch, add-on with my favorite lime juice at this second. HaHa.
ok, see if i have next time~

No comments: