Friday, January 18, 2013

Find a vent

My bursting heart must find vent at my pen
It has been a while... since I last blogged about my "How am I doing" 
Hate to vent it here.
*not intended for publication*

Doing my cumbersome project... nah nah... see you know what I'm gonna to say.
*full-stop *

"What The Hell for all these mess!!!"
"Ever notice how "What the hell" is always the right answer?"

Planning, team-up or what "menage" thing... means getting smoother.
Nay~ it gets tangled up... wondering why it always happens at me?
I thought initiate an action at least comfort me a little, better than zero...
turns out the comfort zone ain't that easy to get in!

I gotta fix it, deal it again.
Now, a week passed by like the whooshing air...
Next week, God-blessed please before I got back to hometown. PRAY HARD!


No comments: