Saturday, June 15, 2013

When we were younger

Devoted myself in creating my very first photos-slideshow video.
"Our Journey, Our Graduation 2009-2013"
First video and might be the last video I've ever worked on. 


From selecting the photos at the first day, to the second day I thought of giving up due to some technical problems (whilst preparing my viva and final exams), till the penultimate hour that my video was rejected by my lappie itself, by fb video uploader to finally "uploaded my first ever Youtube video"... the video was blessed.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye become harder.

Look at all of you, growing from the freshman, sophomore, junior to senior..Sometimes it feels like it was yesterday, sometimes it feels like someone else's memory. Hopefully, our timeline together won't fade so soon. Thanks to every single person in the photos, everyone of you are special, bar none...twenty-three of us, just like the award you have gotten from us. The truth is, I may not cast a role in your next chapter of life, but I do wish I could make a guest appearance in one of your subtitles at least.

To the 4-Year-Memories.

1 comment:

ChEn hui said...

"I may not cast a role in your next chapter of life, but I do wish I could make a guest appearance in one of your subtitles at least"
Touched <3