Sunday, March 9, 2008

Birthday Girl _ SHU SHEN ooi

Grace said -Charlie's Angels but I said - agent J


of course la....Jolin is da best of agent J

hehe ... my pièce de résistance


Hey, is me and also miss universe 38th ...hehe
Did u notice that SS's facial expression? smiling barely...






-----Group Photo-----
taken by: waitress










Shu Shen is blowing her "2" candles...20-year-old?
She said: " somebody please blows with me like my grandma's birthday..."








OMG.... big surprise for ss from mean wei and sin hui... two mischievous chabo ginna...seems like lightning help shushen to strike on them @@

here is Ah Long's k chabokia... Got money problem? get married with her la, she will mortgage her diamond ring to help you.

1 comment:

Z said...

hahhahhahahaha.... ur discription al so funny but hit the ball!.... n sorry to say that... lightning should strike on de is me n sinhui. instead of meanwei.. Okie la.. since I so sincere ADMIT liao.. amitabha, lightning, don strike on me!!