Monday, March 3, 2008

Be Sickened By "Pretending"

The incident happened once again. 1st time, 2nd time..... and then this time.....Why keeping to do these?! I think science2's should know what I mean. I am not intending to write about this initially coz I thought it is useless and the thing has occurred. However, after she asked me my marks today, I began to feel sick about it... After doing all these, she can still pretend like nothing had happened, trying hard to disguise herself, hiding her mistakes. SICK! I really wondered if u want to do something like that, why still want to "announce" it to the class, especially us....! Afraid of people don't know what are you going to do in the exams ar? Oooo, this is a kind of informing hor? So that, we wouldn't' tell others la.... i see i see.
Ok fine... You did yours and I don't care. It's your business. We cannot say anything. SPEECHLESS :X. But never talk it loud at the class la. You just made us more " beh syok " in you. ((" wei, afterwards let me see your answers har? " I really thought you were just joking. cos i believe u won't do that))

At the time, I know what are you trying to do is just an atonement, perhaps, fixing your mistakes, repairing your image...sealing our big mouth.... Come on, ain't need to pretend.... Somehow, it's not a " 不能说的秘密 " anymore.... Tell you what, I won't recognised this kind of plp even he got the highest. So are the others. Don't you want plp perceive you in this way?

Frankly, I think you should discard this habit before you are filled with remorse. ( I had asked this for 2nd time ) I am advising you as a friend...really, never to do this again. Maybe you think it isn't a big deal to you, but it is a matter of principle...I am not trying to be lofty here. If after you read through this, you get annoyed, I will say : "Sorry, I just voice out my mind"

7 comments:

Z said...

Ehmm, speechless too... Donno wat should be said as well..

All in all, we juz promise nt to do such lo.. we cant control ppl else...

Miss Nobody said...

'discard this habit before you filled it with remorse'
Wow, yanchuan, I like this verse!

your english words are so deep.

Argh, next time i oso must use

ladybird said...

-applause-

Your english improve a lot :]

Monash Hostellite Committee said...

hmm....well my class also got person like tat.u noe how much i am thinking to punch his mouth....shit ass loud speaker.....always disturb class n so on.like to tell lies to us n say us stupid. i mean grow up n dun be so kia su coz we noe u going for tat scholarship stop discouraging bout cons of scholarship.bloody indian fellow,i mean this kind of ppl giv u headache.

CHerYL said...

"kiasu" habit is not very good...

Grace and Ketee: really? where got? I just write out my discontentment. Feel a bit relieved after this.

Anonymous said...

ya ah yan!!!!
i like your word!!!!
bravo bravo!!!!

it is a shame for those who did it!!!!
boooooooo

CHerYL said...

anonymous,ur identity pls!