Sunday, March 2, 2008

Finally Get It Done!!!

Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! This is our achievement in Insecta project.... Eh qi bo? Tell me frankly la... Actually, i think the colours we used are not so matched. Summore I arranged it randomly, so it looks rather disordered. We did all of this in hurry. {Ooops, sorry... the picture has a slight defect... I didnt noticed the butterfly at the middle there had "tersenget". =P}
Guess how many insects we put in...? There are 34 species and 57 ekor! BIG figure leh ( to me )... come on, give me chance to "dian cit eh la"... hah. I aimed for 100 one, i 12 fight with YinPin. But then only got 1/2 of it... Xiao meh, i say that for syok nia la .....
Now, I want to express my thanks due to those who helped...
a) Grace: provided me 2 bettles...I mean with DUNG 1. I thought is mud.
b) Ziyi: of course. A big contributor of insects. especially the biggest 1, u notice them.
c) Chiew Mei: a playing mantis. what a pity is its abdomen had "kiu zui".
d) Pong: provided transport, Vios and Kancil. So that three of us can sit comfortable to go to Cinnian and Sri Gawa to buy papers.
e) ketee: lend me her syringe and formalin. but eventually, kaki bo kau yong.
Even it sounds a bit wuliao, I still very insist, "kam xia kat wa dao sa kang lo". Paisei paisei.

7 comments:

S@m said...

so chim...took me like 10 seconds to decipher each of those hokkien phrases =_= what is "kam xia kat wa dao sa kang lo"?

btw,the colors are ok ar..quite matching..but ya,they look disordered(not that obvious tho) Quite nice overall

CHerYL said...

tiao kang ah neh kuang xia eh la.... dun understand i teach u lo... it means "thank you for helping me"...

Z said...

wait a minute cheryl... How come u every phrase hor. almost al hv to translate only can understand de... swt. u watch too many movie liao.. hahaha.... ehm.. de colour.. ok gut.. but i think if we put blue o pink wil b nicer. tats wat actually my idea... haha. but nvm, nice oso. heheh...

yc.. thx fer all ur hard job... almost al u n ziyi effort... hehe....thx....

CHerYL said...

yup, i watched too much hokkien drama. Welcome! welcome!

Paradize said...

wah...
now only i know cheryl can speak 'dai yuu' so accurately... 'dao sa kang' sommore...

Z said...

paradize is TAI YUU lar... haha

CHerYL said...

no wonder I dun understand that...