Friday, July 6, 2012

You, anticipating...

Now you start to anticipate a lot... your graduation, your thesis prior to that degree, your career, your pay, your living, your future etc and etc.

It seems like recently this is the hottest topic of chit-chatting in the yamcha session we had. Too fast, too worry.

Normal. Of course~ you couldn't stop our mind from anticipating any problem you might face in the near tomorrows as only a-year time left for you to reckon with so many unknowns.
Oh Yes. You will always get a vague fears, until these "unknowns" turn into an exact figure.

Me neither. Anxious about my future - my future as the Food Technologist. I hope to stay in my field. I hope to excel. I hope to get high pay (who doesn't wish to?).

Anyway, still remember this diagram?

















LOL... by looking to this diagram. Things can get so easy. haha
So, this is what you can do now:

JUST GO WITH IT!
IN THE END THINGS WILL MEND!

No comments: