Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ending soon

So, another 6 days to go for my dear course-mates to happily "graduate" from their three quarters of uni's journey... Congratz... My turn very soon too. Yea, 24 days. Haha 4 times of yours. Can't wait to see all of you. My uni, My friends.

I am not going to give my "3/4 graduation speech" so fast at this moment. Coz I am going to read some of yours first. But, really no sense of "reluctant" to leave your workplace? Sure have a little...right right...

Recently really have not much of work at the org... I felt like I am taking "blind salary"...  Okay, there was no  such direct translation of "gaji buta". It's suppose to be described as a SINECURE, and I just learned the word. How nice was it.

Well, I am a sinecure now who pretend to be busy while the boss passes by...My handphone can run out of battery in a single working day just because I keep on surfing the net while "working". LOL.

No comments: