Monday, July 9, 2012

YG these days

There were two "Ms T" coming for their probation today... I was glad enough to welcome them as my current "job" could finally find its descendent.

I had no time at all to entertain them as I was busy with my daily task. I thought my supervisor and other colleagues could at least settle them with little simple task.

Who knows when the clock tick-toc-ed to 12 o'clock - LUNCH TIME, we indeed had a small discord.
Seriously?
At their first day of working?
Yup, we (actually was between both Ms T and my sv) disagreed in the lunch time arrangement of who should go out first by 12pm instead of 1pm.
 My sv would definitely choose the former one, that means both Ms T had to go out at 1pm since only a colleague remained in the office.  However, I couldn't think of once that both Ms T would refuse to do so.
I mean as a "new people", I thought new people will always have to "follow" the "old people" 's suggestion. HAHA.
Anyway, good to know that "new people" could fight for their rights too. At least I know I dare not, unless it is something urgent. You know~ die in hungry for lunch.

At last, my sv had no choice but to let them went for 12pm's. We went out almost at the same time, but we didn't come back on same time...
AHA! I could guess it. They had definitely fled away....because of what? We were still puzzled. They didn't even have a call to inform HR that they quit.
Okay, don't tell me the reason you be a half-day quitter was because of a mere trifle in "lunch-time arrangement".
Come on, we have already told you that it was just alternately. Colleagues must help each other...
Or maybe it was all about a "plan" i.e. flee at the lunch hour.

No comments: