Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bad of me...

I should be rushing home after 5.30pm but instead I ended up tete-a-tete with Ms. M for an hour right in front of her house. (fyi I was sending subcons to her so dropped by her house)

tsk tsk tsk...

Nothing important business to discuss. Together we spent time bad-mouthing, commenting, gossiping, reminiscing (her old days) and prying. I have no idea why she like to update the organization's latest news from me. Concern maybe as her past job? Or maybe here comes her-sarky-psycho: "How do you live without me?"

Indeed I was clever enough to "exchange" info from her. And now I got some first hand info that at least one former operator (get fired one) and one present staff (keep on showing I-am-bored-pattern) are looking forward to job-hopping to her company.
Pathetic to know this is imminent... even my SV also thought of fill in their job application form.

Looks like Jasmine Revolution is about to on~ gradually~ Ms. Lim partially support you but dare not see some or half of the admin staff end up having a "family-reunion" at another company. This is too cruel~

Another thing is we did find a mutual point of view that is superiors barely to accept advice or opinions from inferiors which I feel bad for them. There's always rooms for improvement for only those are open-minded. Guess they don't know this simple rule for sure.

Being a "professional" intern, I supposed I should take my courage to express my opinion based on my expertise; but eventually I ended up by being a kibitzer as I could sense from the superiors' remark. And for once that's enough, never be a person who give unwelcomed advice again, unless you are instructed to do so.

P/S - In case you would like to know the history of real Jasmine Revolution: all-encompassing-jasmine-effect-shakes-egypt-up

No comments: