Friday, August 24, 2012

What am I doing?

Well, I am not a nerd. But, I can totally amuse myself with this splendid idea: surfing on masterpieces of art, photography etc. Art-inspired freak, amateur artists, surreal photography all are "je ne seis quoi"

You can always keep abreast with these brilliance here

For now, I want to share my latest interest in double exposure by Miki Takahashi, an awesome creator. 
Her series of portraits amazed me very much: Smoke, Inside, Out of shape, In Nature Sense, In Urban Sense, Two Sides of Personality. 

Appreciate these photos if you like them to support Ms Miki. =)

It's weird, I mean I am an avid fan of art but I am just not one of them who create these. I would rather be impressed by their creativity and originality though... 

PS, my fav series is In urban sense.


1 comment:

Red Star Fish said...

i lov the first and last pic. especially the last pic is similar as what we have seen in hk movie. the FLAT!!!