Thursday, August 16, 2012

Help or not to help

I don't usually do this.
I don't like to blow my own trumpet after doing good deeds.
However, when you treat people good, you act good to people, these people will be greedier and go too far away, farther than you could imagine.

That's made me vacillated between mercy and selfish.

and being mercy, I won't lose anything for helping, people may just take you for granted. You take a deep breath, everything will be okay than ever because you do something great this time.

and being selfish, I won't lose anything too, it may just on my conscience. I rethink the action, and I feel shame for being that person.

Everyone has his/her own limit.
Sometimes we could help; sometimes we couldn't;
Sometimes we do want to help; sometimes we don't.
Sometimes we choose to help, sometimes we choose not to.

Option is all up to you. No right or wrong.
Friends help you, you help friends back.
I did not owe anybody, so do you.
I owe my family only.