Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Put it in a...

...NUTSHELL,

*recently being infected by this nutshell allergen. Thanks to the person who understand what I mean*

 no "3/4 quarter speech" to show here, just...

Wait a minute, I am officially released from the "six-month sentence". 815 Hooray~

Here are five lessons I have learned via my internship:

1. Frugality.
You know la... Business, everything is about the money. So we have to do our best to save, save and save. All we have to do is using our "creativity" to curtail the spending. For typical one, reuse the paper or so called "fully use" the blank area. Next, amendment in the labeling. We can use different blank white sticker to hide the wrong part. There are etc etc n etc. Oh ya, better don't simply on extra air-conditioner and do OT... Manager will confront you. 

2. Mum's the word.
Myself had failed to do this in the first place as I told somebody my allowance and went too far about my background. But now, I learn to keep mum about myself. Never ever simply share your information with strangers, not until you see him or her through and through. Brilliant move?! Somebody taught me this in the org. 
3. Subtle observer
I really learned this even though I know I  have already had subtle mind. HAHA * narcissism* If you want to bad-mouth about somebody, better watch out! Devil might be spoken. Also, when you wanna sneaking around, beware of the CCTV. Eating snake must have the limit too. Last tip: you should have in-hand information to formulate whose ass to kiss. *Don't be judgy as it's a fact of living*
 4. Nod your head
Nod your approval no matter what. "Right" is always by your boss's side. You will not stand a chance to say: "Boss, I think you....". Nah nah nah, triple cross "XXX". But then if you have a gut to say it or beh tahan liao, dare it. Good Boss might listen to you but it is on own your own peril. I tried once, to oppose Madam's perception regarding the products' problem, and there's no way for me to retort. Turns out I treated the subsequent problems nonchalantly.
5.  Fierce
I could not fierce with strangers. I was asked by the supervisor to bark at the operators whenever they act wrongly. Frankly I can be fierce in front of family, but just could not imagine myself bark like a fierce dog in front of foreigners coz I am shy. Most of the time, I just reiterated my comment softly and passed them. LAME. Still, I should really equip myself with this kind of "quality" in the near future. BE FIERCE! 


No comments: