Friday, September 21, 2012

Make peace for a day

I know today (21st Sept) is some of my friends' bday, but I have never know today is also the International Day of Peace.

*Say Peace* can you imagine me myself indeed grinned at the screen while typing this? HA HA

People celebrated 1st ever World's Peace Day 30 years back ago, until it was officially declared as Peace Day by United Nation. Speaking of "peace", no war - that's what I imagine. Same answer?
I searched about what's the day stands for.
hmm, and the day is not merely devoted to those have political or terrorism hatred,  but it can be also devoted personally. Say, myself! I have abundant thoughts of Peace.

Recently having impacted by the "final year effect", I barely see the near future, all I have is some vague answers. Things come just in time and I have to multitask on them. For the first time, I feel hard to manage these poped-up problems. Maybe I am still having "a-semester-jet-lag". Brain malfunctioned already. *consolable-thinking"

Right now, I just need to make peace at myself~
After having two weeks of lectures, coincidentally that's what I am going to do today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow - days of ceasefire, mind-meditation...
And, Peace shall be my instant ingredient to get rejuvenated after the weekend, and go on my life without (with less) resentment and panic stations.

I can sense the peace surrounding myself now: blogging this whilst watching this.



"Take it easy, face yourself as well as others with a kind heart."
... still have long journey for me to see, hear and experience. I hope my wishes, your wishes will have come true in 20 years. 2032 =) Stay peace ~

2 comments:

Red Star Fish said...

二十年后,希望依然可以回家,享受天伦乐,还有拥有正面的一颗心!

CHerYL said...

二十年后,我希望地球依然存在,依然感受到家人的呵护,老公的疼爱,朋友的爱戴,并乐观迎接人生的四十~^..^ 还有还有,和一班四十几的老友喝茶谈天。