Thursday, September 6, 2012

Blue Blue 的~

"I feel my mind in ease tonight~~ "
tuning in 988 and become one of the "night听族"...
"I feel cozy tucked up in my bed~~" 
listening to serenades, DJ's words in abundance, that made me having some insights into woes I faced, we are facing them always. 
Tonight theme:
"如果能重来..." what would you say about it...?





someone replied: I hope "tomorrow" could be undone.
another listener replied: I wish I could go back to the days when I learned to smoke from wicked friends.
etc etc...

I was thinking if something in the past could be undone, what would it be?
I was seriously pondering about them, but all I could think is some "I don't want to format my window, I don't want to install these nonsense that caused blue screen or malwares etc.." all were unimportant matters... because I know it's impossible to undo things that have become a history.

as the DJ said, if we could undo our "past tenses", we would not be able to learn from the past, ponder over the incident as we can always undo our action like the computer does - "Ctrl + z" when we regret.
Learning not to repeat the same action...is just important. Our action triggers the motion in the future and that's only happens once; and if tomorrow can be undone, we would take for granted, do things recklessly.

If really I was given a chance to amend something in the past, that would be my Choice after the year of 2006... okay, that's just effective for "IF" notion...
after all, I still am glad with the present... even with some minor regrets, I choose to live on it as I have already learned from them...

2 comments:

Miss Nobody said...

well life isn't meaningful without regrets. It will let you treasure what u have now.

I have my regrets but i guess I wont want a chance to go back anyway.

Tell me what happen 2006!

ps: i'm on9-ing while running gel electrophoresis hahahah

CHerYL said...

well-said... let bygones be bygones.
2006 was a year we had our spm...n would not know the road not taken.