Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A disheartening day

"Many of you scored, only few of you not. Congratulations for those who did well; but for those who didn't, no need to feel disheartened... as you still have chance to score at other parts."

Discouraging figure when I gazed at the page. Double disheartening news when my Prof reiterated the uploaded online-results.
Thought of not doing well, but wouldn't expect to be that "worse". "Worst" feeling seeping in my veins when friends did so well, but I didn't. I must say just too well!! Feel terrible when I just magnified the the matter.
Sense of jealous? I had but major problem was at me. How to say (self-accusing)?
I misunderstood the questions, I did not interpret the questions well enough, I took for granted my answers was good enough, I thought too much, I did not ask... >.<

I seldom talk about my result here. Was writing this as a pep talk for me before having another test soon... two weeks later from now.
Recharging, recharging my confidence... Hard work may not conquer all, but I must refresh my mind, trying to complete all the procrastinated work as well as trying to get this fading from my sight and mind.

3 comments:

~yq~ said...

Oh..sorry late to read this..
Well work harder from now! Jia You! =)

Lynn said...

Hey dear, dun be sad.. It's just a matter of time that you will know how insignificance the result is. Result doesn't show your intelligence, I believe, in real life, you can do way better than what's on the paper. cheers.

CHerYL said...

thanks yiqing, and also CL for the advice, much appreciated~ <3 I got it...