Sunday, November 4, 2012

Random

Busy . Hectic . Frantic . Desperate . 

These are what I'm dealing with recently... 
I thought it is just another year, nothing extraordinary than any previous three years.
Looks like I was wrong. It's really "unusual" as for being Final Year, bar none!
Unusual in terms of 4 adjectives above~

Some analysis of "why" this could just happen...
.......................................................................................

*Starting the semester with some panic-stricken due to the so-called "everyone-starts-the-fyp-and-I-shouldn't-left-behind" scenario. Then, we started to bury ourselves into the journals until it get halted by tests, reports and assignments. Poor thing~

*We are never ever getting to choose our own group! "Involuntarily-members-spoon-fed" just does not work in Uni. If you are from the same planet, then things can go super smooth, you can revolve round the solar system in a day already! Or not, sorry you have to revolve on your own axis with a drag before you get to revolve the Sun, and it's like taking you up to thousand years. Things get worst when we are forced to apart into minors and good members are scattered. Exaggerate? But it's true!

*I'm (we're) overindulging... count with the fingers on how many times I was going out with friends in this semester, and that's TOO MUCH of eating! Still, eating is our life. Can't blame. LOL. 
Talking on the karaoke, I made it 5 times within 7 weeks... hoo~
Now, it seems like a custom to catch-up outside at least once a week as we all "realize" the value of seizing any opening we could to have fun together. Hate to say this, but I don't think we have such a weak ties of friendship, unless all this time we are fake friend-ing. 

*Indefinite period of tortoise-speed of line. ah, minor reason... but it has some thing to do with that. It interrupts my uploads and downloads progress...

*I claimed busy... but still blogging.. =.=... Yup, human tends to grumble before willing to continue their procrastinated work.
So, I am beefing enough now~ hahaha

*back to my project* ~bye


No comments: