Saturday, November 24, 2012

Interesting how it's made

Curiosity killed the cat, but it doesn't kill me... It makes me wanted to know more about the things existed in this universe, the creation or invention of the products etc. It's about GK (general knowledge) right?

Food processor to-be, that's me!
Knowing-how the food is processed using the present technology  is not enough for me per se, I am curious about everything else. [Erm~ simply not like the chef-cooking though. Fyi cooking is not my shtick~]

I have been spending many secs on thinking how a product is made...since 12 I think. I loved to puzzle up myself. heh. I feel the greatness of spending my golden 10-mins leisure time (that's my only free time) by watching a know-how technology. This hobby of mine is all started from one of my courses studied, "pioneered" by Dr. K of course. Hehe.

Sharing of tonight is the making of coins. This is a crazy making I would say...
and one question: don't you think the coin should be more valuable and appreciated than notes already, but how could the thing be the converse? When you watch the engraving process, omg gotta love the engraver's patience.



Another random clicked.
Oh men, the condom making~ The process seems cute to me. haha. It is indeed blown into the packet.



Finally it's food's turn...in case you don't know how potato chips are made.



Browse for many more "How it's made" at youtube like pencil, camera, mirror, contact lensessugar etc.


1 comment:

ladybird said...

interesting post!!!!