Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Caution please

Haiz, I feel a little bit bored with the blog now... Sooooo lazy to get it updated... Anyway, never mind I will just try my best lo...Heh.
A few days ago, Grace told me that the authorities are now "peeping" at us. Penalties will be given to those, who always like to download songs illegally. Anekuan mana eh yeng... Si kui!!!
Initially, I thought it was just a fiddle. But then today, even my brothers also said that as well as they had watched the advertisement at TV, declaring that offenders may be liable to a heavy fine for almost RM 300,000. Walau....better don't play play.
However, I still have my doubt in my head. How are they going to know and check for the illegal downloader? How? Is it throught our IP address leh?

5 comments:

ladybird said...

I heard people said they check through our IP address....Dont know :[

落叶 said...

But v use de is dynamic IP.. haiz, no more songs liao !!!!! My life finish liao!!!

Unknown said...

jz renew your ip as often as u can. lessen your chance of geting caught^^
Use proxy if u want, it'll mask ur ip^^

Z said...

haiz.. no new songs fer us....

CHerYL said...

JJ, ur idea can be use... but it seems impossible to me coz i m not a computer expert on how to changing IP add.