Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just nothing

Guys these days are really ungentle MAN! ( I don't mean all of them la! ) Especially from other school, all like ah beng ah seng one... I am saying this maybe a little bit due to the incident happened yesterday, at the tuition class. It wasn't a big stuff after all, but I was simply get annoyed by a stranger, don't know from which gang. His way of accusing me, really shocked me and no manner at all!! I felt really innocent... Crazy people!!

Another of things - today----- Kathy was indeed pekchik while driving her car. Don't know why she behaved like this. Maybe she had become one of the desperate "housewives"... busy treating her duties at home. pity of her. Kathy, just take it easy, ok...

3 comments:

CHerYL said...

Kathy, dun get angry ya...cz wrote abt u

落叶 said...

The guy's name is zi qiang in chinese... If u wan to know.. Juz kick him la..

Z said...

wat happened?