Thursday, December 6, 2007

Great movie!!!

I have watched the movie "Enchanted"... Although we know this kind of fairy tale movie will always end with the "happily ever after", I still find it is a great and watchable movie. Lots of fun for everyone and very inventive.
Starring the Princess Giselle is the main actress - Amy Adams who sings numerous songs in the movie. She is such a very lovely actress. At the end, Giselle stays with the handsome lawyer - Patrick Dempsey instead of returning with Price Edward to the fairytale's world.
For those who haven't watch the movie, should go to watch it quickly... Heh, I was laughing all the time when there were any hilarious action or conversation...not me only la... So were the other audience...haha......

7 comments:

落叶 said...

Swt.. omos same post all.. Btw, Love the music.. so nice...

S@m said...

ya,it was quite funny and the songs are nice,but I was expecting sth else..XD

Alic3 said...

sam, r u expecting sth like under 18 cannot watch de? =p jkjk

CHerYL said...

落叶,wei, we all watched the same movie ma... abothen...

CHerYL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Watch the movie yesterday!!
Great movie. If ZQ din have to go, it will be greater..... aih.....

I almost melted in the cinema.... Soooo sweet....

Z said...

really dat excellent? I m sad that i miss it.. I will go then. hahaa