Thursday, December 27, 2007

PMR's result reveals

The results have finally released! They ended their exams at the beginning of October and then they were at the ease for almost 2 months, doing nothing at school...
This time of PMR exams, I felt our juniors have no problems at all. Most of them should own eight Apple. Haha.... my brother too. He got 8A'... ( maybe he is just the lucky one ) For my brother took it very easy at the eve of exams... anyway, congratulations to those who got the excellent results.

6 days remaining... and we will be facing the fever of STPM exams... our final station in our six-year-of-secondary-life....

5 comments:

TheBeerCrusader said...

congratz

Alic3 said...

haha.. congratulations to ur bro!!

ladybird said...

Congrats your bro!

落叶 said...

Congrats to ur bro... Juz my beh ki bro oso got 8A's.. btw, our batch still the best as 83 only score 8A's tis year... XD

CHerYL said...

I thought previous years' results are better than us.....