Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Prelude

People are starting to worry, anxious and quail...about everything in the present and also the approaching unknown fatal day. This is called the Prelude to the general result-revealed-fever. One of the most "meaningful" day I've ever had, bar none. I couldn't imagine what kind of bombshell I'll get on that coming-day.

Anything can be happened?
NO....I shouldn't have said this....
I should rather say to myself everything has fated. Nothing can be altered anymore. I believe everybody will get a deserving result just as much as the effort and hard-work you had put in your study (without any regret). The answer is already in our heart.
For once, after my exam I thought myself really have tried all my best even some papers are quite hard for me. But after I recalled the matter back, I realized that indeed I'm NOT.
I'm not trying my best yet. Some questions I should know the answers, man!
All the last minute work may just ruin me. However, useless to say all this now...it's too late!
As a placebo, I try to say in my heart that "Am I don't deserve any good result after my one-and-a-half-years' hard-ploughing.
I'm not another Miss Smug. Just being more optimistic.

Don't ever regret for making your previous choice-entering form 6. (I'm trying to convince a girl). Let's us advance togather towards the ultimate vision. (Even I can't predict what may happen in advance) Just locate some confidence at you.

Now, we can start to pray devoutly to the Na Tok gong, Guan Gong, Guanyin, Tien Gong for the blessing. Or more precisely "Milk God" as mentioned in the 8TV programme - Unveil The Truth. Aiya, forget about it. I'm crapping here. We are not going to make a last-ditch effort. Aren't we?
**************
Time flies. Yet I still haven't make my clear mind. (got some options but I don't want to make it as a Hobson's). Yesterday, I listened to the radio about the abroad-studying in Taiwan. It's free course if your result is good. I have had my mind flying to Taiwan and the life I shall have there...I'm 哈-台.
Hehe, I'm just day-dreaming. Sometimes it's against one's will. I didn't have any idea. Perhaps I should put a thinking cap on this matter-to become one of my study plan.

Many things are left undone with my full working-hour. I hope that my part-time job will come to the end after this month (thinking). And so, I can do things I like as well as to upgrade myself. But but, money is important too. (>,<)

Fine, selamat menunggu result! Teachers at school are awaiting too.

4 comments:

~yq~ said...

eh,u guys english writing really improved a lot..=)
till the end,u will finally find ur own destiny..do worry about ur future,but don't too much..^^
n i think u should get yourself some free time to get all the certs and documents ready before result is out(just like what we did after SPM)..
lucks yea!=)

Miss Nobody said...

not u guys its only her. compliments frm me yc!

shitlarwhydidu......blog abt exam results.
u have just remind ppl our results is coming out.

Scamille said...

Well,being optimistic is not a bad idea though.That's what I always do.
LOL..

*****************

Oh GREAT. I love this "*******".
HAHA~~

Happy menunggu result bah~~I'll be praying hard for u guys,and my nervously nervous wan zi yi. XD

CHerYL said...

yiqing: I'm not that fatalistic. Anyway, THANK YOU, my good friend. just heard that result will reveal this 12th. Dunnoe whether right or not.

Grace:I know la. You mentioned it b4. You're one of the english novel's icon n ur sentence combination is very good. Pls don't SHIT me. I'm depicting ur feeling too.

Snow white: yea. I'm 乐天派. 船到头自然直