Tuesday, March 24, 2009

No regret?!

Our choosing-picking-time is up!
These ten days are really "torturing"...

I sacrificed my 2 hours sleeping time,
searching for the info and also seeking for the cousins' help
Indeed, they couldn't assist you much, eventually, it's just UP TO YOU!!!!
Your interest is IMPORTANT than anything else.
I found myself quite aimless at the eleventh hour.
I hate for being that!
Even I have had one, it's fragile.
So, I choose basically by considering on the pros and cons of the courses.
PROSPECT has tipped the balance in my favour.

Everything just let it be...whatever.

fate or luck or chance?
The answer will be revealed soon... soon...
As nervous as like waiting for STPM result before? Maybe.
Will see it and feel it.

Hope we all get what we long for............
ALL DA BEST! PALS

2 comments:

路特 hidprelude said...

老套的一句:大家心想事成。=)

CHerYL said...

客气的两个字:多谢!