Monday, April 20, 2009

Damn Hot!!!

Three days ago, the day before yesterday, yesterday and even today.... The sizzling sun and the hot weather made me want to faint... I think most probably I will get heat-stroke if the weather remains the same temperature and low humidity in the prolonged period.
Working at the air-conditioned building like working at the vacuumed-room. The air is still, not flowing at all. And somemore, the building is like kind of in current shortage condition. A week ago, the complex blacked out as a sudden dip of current occured. I'm afraid that the same incident would happen again. At that time, we'll be suffocated in this building.
Oh God, My own thermometer is showing at 34 degree Celsius now in the day time!
Wth, really in burning-heat!
Tell you, while sitting at home in the night time after having shower, you can also break out in a sweat even already had the fan on at highest speed.
Oh Dear, I wish SP could in rain now. A whole day of incessant rain would be enough to nourish people in SP. I can play rain water then as well.
Come on, raindrops I'm waiting for You.
Hot weather really makes people all "in the doldrums", so am I...
Suddenly, I feel like wanna rush to beach now! How about Chiroshima in Japan?

Having a sea view there along the tranquil beach...

Rowing my canoe there...


Bird-viewing the sea water with my parachute...

So much activities can be done there...
Just forget about it, I won't manage to get there. I think Pantai Merdeka would be my only "ideal" option. Haha. Frankly, I don't want there. I want the water in turquoise or blue colour not in brown colour just like the Pantai Merdeka one. Pulau Tioman, Pulau Perhentian, Pulau Langkawi, Pulau Redang, Pulau Kapas.... Yayaya, there got any range of blue water. ^^ ( water is colourless I know ) Haha. Somebody please plan on this trip to an island. Please!

OK, now I feel like want to eat and drink something pula.


ICE-CREAM!!! in various flavours and colours.



Ice water and cold beverage

Quench my thirst is important. I'm hydrated. I never hit that eight-glasses-water goal in a day. That's why my body heat is hardly to disappear through evaporation. I wish I could undergo aestivation just like the lungfish. Haha

What an Awesone air castle that I have built!!!

Saja saja having this post nia....

画海为爽,望冰止渴吗!

.. .. .. .. ..

Still hot and no raindrop.... ==''

3 comments:

TheBeerCrusader said...

Hm... why not pulau payar ?

Nearest to us already... though the trip might cost 100+

CHerYL said...

oh really? Heard about that Pulau Payar before. But din know there is one of the vacation place too. hehe

路特 hidprelude said...

去巴厘岛吧!做spa spa spa~~~ 冲浪 浪 浪~~~ 爽啊 啊 啊~~~