Sunday, January 4, 2009

Like a 'greenhouse floret' ? Am I?

Last time I worked for 2 months full. ( From 1st of Jan. til the end of Feb ) then I fell sick.
I subsequently quit my job. Hanging around at home for almost 3 and a half months until I entered form 6.

This time, I work part-time again. Same thing happened to me, a "greenhouse floret". That is how my mum depicting me now. I am granted a day's sick-leave. I wonder am I having a diagnosis of "working sickness". Haaiiizzzz..... I am hoping that I could be the one who have strong adaptiveness, just like a crow. Haha.
My brother is having chicken pox now.... Doctor said my current cell-mediated immune response is weak... Even I had c.p. before, my humoral immune response also won't defend me against it. I can have it for second time for sure.
okok, talk about other thing.
Have you guys read about the book written by Stephenie Meyer?
She is one of the best-selling author in the bookstore. Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn. So far, Twilight is the most welcomed. I'd never been watching the movie before nor reading her any book. ( You know I seldom read English novel )But after facing the book's "cover" for a few days, it attracts me to buy it. ( The design of the books' cover really simple and nice. ) I'm lovin it!


I expect I could stand on this job until this May lih. Or maybe just stop after I get the result. ^^
Hey, I wish somebody can spend 45 minutes to accompany me to eat my dinner. So pity la me, I still haven't eat my "good dinner" before since I'm working....everytime also bread, bread and bread!!! If you give me face, call me earlier ya! Haha.

5 comments:

ladybird said...

You bought the book? Lend me lend me :)

Alic3 said...

ei wat's ur break time?? mayb i can rush to cs to eat with u... haha... but i hav only 1 hour break,is it enuf?

Miss Nobody said...

i hv my lunch at 4 at dinner at 11.
but hor..haha i tell u when i meet u

i go find u on tues okay! okay onot?!
then we can share working experience and complain about all the stuff wth.

Paradize said...

ah...work...pay...money...syok neh...
i try find job in CS then i pei u eat dinner, dun worry...XD

CHerYL said...

Alice: I only hv 45 min lih... If u can come, I will be very happy

Grace and Tong: Thank you for planning to meet me! HAHA

I off at Thursday this week.
2mr,Tuesday 6/1/09 my recess time is at 2pm and 7pm.