Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just an update

I ordered Ayam Burger Biasa. Then I suddenly have been called by a burger-man " ok, kak"! Por favor, man~~~Am I looked that old...
Hence, when I walked to the cashier to pay the money, I asked in curiosity: " Ei, tadi kamu panggil saya apa?" He said kak again. " I ingat saya lebih muda daripada kamu lih!" He replied by asking me how old am I. I said 19 only. " Alamak... muka kamu nampak kurang sama dengan kakak saya yang sudah berkahwin ma" ( I put him in an awkard position ) His friend teased him. Haha, really a funny incident.
But sometimes we might annoyed whenever people younger than us like little didi called us "aunty", right?! Haha, just like what happened to Shushen. A little "stall waiter" called her AUNTY!

Frankly, I just feel that I'm physically not mature enough compared to others who are same age as me. However, after the incident, I think should change my concept that I'm already mature. Being nineteen means I have come to the end of my adolescence??? Or just a beginning?

Do you still remember the Miss Lim that I told you all, the outlet's head? I am surprised by the appearance of her brother. What a coincidence? Her brother is Lim Boon Chong. My ex-schoolmate. He didn't know me. But I can recognise him. An hour ago, I had a mindset that it'll be a wonderful thing if I'd ever know her brother, because I know she has a brother working at CS also. Then I can flatter her base on this. Haha, "qing shang jia qing" less work to do. HAHAHA

Chinese New Year is coming to our corner. Tomorrow will be my last day of working before my CNY holidays. On the fourth day of CNY I have to go back to normal routine. Hope this year my angpow money won't be lesser than the previous one.

I want to use the money to buy Sophie Kinselle's latest book - Remembe Me.
Sounds interesting after reading the synopsis. I'm really attracted by the books here. Good la if I can read whatever novel I want here for free. Just like a library. Even THE SECRET, I only manage to read its preface before I got caught by Miss Lim. Sweat...Luckily, I pretended to wrap the unwrapped books. For the first time I'd ever think to buy an English novel. It's quite expensive also for me due to the copyright.

HAPPY CHINESE 牛 YEAR to all of friends & enjoy the holidays

3 comments:

ladybird said...

I couldn't stop laughing now muahahaha :p

Miss Nobody said...

EH I GOT called by aunty also okay
in japanese restaurant what is this?!

But he call my boss uncle also lar so i think mata sudah blur sikit aih (my boss is a she)

hahaha eh the secret should read! cause err its expensive haha

Z said...

eh.. i thought is lim boon chong's gf before reading ur post... I saw them oso as they come to master choo eat hhaa