Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

Balik kampung on the first day of the CNY. I was so boring there. I just got an angpow there. No other relative there. Nothing to do there besides eating, watching, hanging, sleeping and listening to the unpredictable shocking "boom". I seldom take initiative to chat with my cousins there for we just meet occasionally throughout the year. Supposingly we can talk a lot of things since we seldom sit together.

Frankly, I really don't like very much to balik kampung and stay at my uncle's house for whole day. It's because I don't like thir toilet. Everytime I go their house, I will try not to use it as possible as I can. Theirs is too simple and no flushing funtion. So,I cant use to it. I know kampung's toilet is like that. However today, I got stomachache and I was forced to use it. ~~~~ Ok, toilet's story comes to the end here.

A very first day of new year, most Chinese eat no meat, all vegetarian food. Which means I just eat one kind of ingredient today-mi kin. The imitation of the vegetarian meals really resembles the real one. Just the taste is a little bit weird such as sasauge, fish, Char Shao, chicken and also bat kut teh. Being a vegetarian is meaningful on this day.

Tomorrow, still have to balik kampung. But this time not really a kampung, it's a city- BM. Haha,
have steamboat to eat there. Maybe most of you have started to get nauseating or repugnant towards the steamboat. But, I'm still have great appetize on it. I just had it for once on the eve.
Hehehaha hehehaha hehehaha hahahahahahahaha

Enjoy the second day before starting to work again.

2 comments:

~yq~ said...

i'm just back from kampung too..but i quite enjoyed chatting with long-time-no-see cousins..feel that they are the one close with me even just met once in a year..try to think like that perhaps can make your new year merrierand meaningful?=)
happy chinese new year yea!
{looking forward to steambot~~}

Z said...

i oso same.. dislike de toilet. haha