Thursday, January 1, 2009

Well, It wasn't a good start!

1st day of the New Year - 2009
Thought I can share some luck in conjunction of the day...
I was late again! Oooopsss, wait the minute. I can explain it! Or NO!!! It's just an excuse! I should wake up early to prepare myself. After 10.40am, they'll lock up the door and the person who late have to wait until 11am, the store opening hour. So, I didn't manage to punch the card on time. Sis May punched it for me, but useless.

1 ) A boy asked me where is the Pokemon comics and I don't know where is it. Thus, I help him locate the book. But he found it before me, a staff right there. Arghhh!!! SHAME!

2 ) Have another incident which I misunderstanding an Indian madam's meaning.
She said:“I'm looking for the Miss Teh." Then I asked: "Har, Mistake? Who is the author of the book?"
She replied: " Errr..."
I interupted: " Wait."
I run quickly to the office and ask Miss Teh : " Is there a book entitled Mistake?"
Miss Teh wondered the title and said: " Huh? I never hear it before. Let me talk to her."
Miss Teh saw the madam: " Hai, you! Oh, I had ordered the book. OK, let me take for you."

OMG, now only I realized: Just now the madam said Miss Teh not Mistake!

I did many wrong things these 3 days. Hope I could remember all the books' title and location asap and show to them I own the ability to treat the customers on myself without referring to anybody!

After a dew days, I think I'm going to fall in sick. The working hours and environment I still can't adapt to it.

Regreting now..........
........
......
....
.. Better not now, you just have a new account and everything settled!

Good night!

7 comments:

ladybird said...

Keep holding on yc!!!

~yq~ said...

hha..take those mistakes as lessons lar..dun worry i'm sure u can handle it very soon..=)

Miss Nobody said...

dun regret okay

cz im starting to think if i can hold until march now wth

AIH I WANT STUDY

Christopher said...

Not bad what...
She wants Miss Teh,
you tot is Mistake,
then you go n find Miss Teh searching for Mistake,
who knows you reached Miss Teh to the madam instead of Mistake.
What a wonderful mistake...

Miss Nobody said...

HAHAHAHAA art creator hahahaha

CHerYL said...

artcreator really artcreator. so creative...! thanks for the comment

Christopher said...

Grace:
What so funny o? =="

Cheryl:

Hehe! Thanks Thanks~